Kids Well-Being Youth Club
KIDS Well-being Youth Club, is a weekly group for young people aged 14-21 which takes place at Battersea Lady Allen Adventure Playground.
The group is focused around the 5 Steps to Well-being: Connect; Give; Take notice; Keep Learning; and Be active. It is all about having fun while improving Mental health and Well-being and supporting young people to achieve their goals.
At the weekly group you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet existing/ make new friends in an informal setting.
- Take part in a variety of fun and exciting activities including: sports sessions (e.g. football and tennis), arts and crafts sessions and community activities.
- Build new skills through workshops, information sessions and courses.
- Give back to the community through supported volunteering
- Have new experiences including regular trips to new places across London.
The weekly sessions are free and will include an evening meal prepared by the group with the support of the KIDS practitioners.
If you are interested in finding out more, or would like to discuss referring a your child, please contact Kazi (Lead Learning Mentor) on 0208 946 5769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few images from last week’s fitness session at Battersea Sports Centre with a fitness instructor. Two students from Garratt Park demonstrated their favourite gym exercises in the middle and then led the group through 10 reps of each.