Garratt Park School Uniform
- Plain black shoes or trainers
- Plain black sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- Plain black trousers or tracksuit bottoms
- Plain white shirt or polo shirt
- Plain black skirt/ shorts
Garratt Park PE Kit
- Garratt Park yellow Polo shirt (not yet available)
- Plain black shorts
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms
- Plain black skirt
- Sports footwear
Sixth Form students may wear their own clothes and these should be smart casual.
The following items of clothing are NOT permitted in school:
Items with obvious branding, slogans or offensive words or images
Trainers that are not plain – unless for PE (except 6th Form)
Items of clothes that are overly revealing
Jewellery and make-up
- For safety reasons, the only facial piercings permitted are those featuring studs and small sleepers. This includes ear piercings.
- All jewellery is worn and brought to school at the owner’s risk.
- Make-up must not be excessive
All electronic equipment needs to be handed in to the school office or tutor in the mornings or it will be confiscated.