School Meal Information
Our school kitchen is managed by Harrison Catering. The price of a school meal is £2.63 a day or £13.15 a week. Parents can pay online via Parentpay, alternatively you can pay by cash or cheque. Please contact the school if you do not know your login or password for Parentpay.Welcome Letter Menu commencing Sept 23Wandsworth Parent Communication
Free School Meals Eligibility Criteria
Children are entitled to receive free school meals if they or their parents or guardians receive any of the benefits below.
- Universal Credit, provided they have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400 (£616.67 per month)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by HMRC
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
No other benefits qualify for free school meals.
Applying for free school meals
There is a new online service, where you can check your own eligibility for free school meals, or you can check on behalf of someone else. An immediate response will be provided to your application and will also notify the school of your child’s eligibility to receive Free School Meals.
To complete a check you will need the following information for yourself, or the person you are checking on behalf of:
- Name, home address and email address
- National Insurance Number or National Asylum Support Service reference number
- Child’s name, date of birth and school
Please follow the link below to the online free school meals eligibility checking system supported by LGfL. www.fsm.lgfl.net
The data you enter on the screen will be used to process your request.
Alternatively you can request a paper Registration form from the school office.
Paper Registration form is also available to print by clicking the link below. Please return completed paper Registration forms to Helen Davies, Administrative Officer, Garratt Park School.
Please complete the application form below if you are a family with NRPF and would like to apply for free school meals and return it to Helen Davies, Senior Administrative Officer
From 1st April 2018, all existing free school meal claimants will continue to receive free school meals whilst Universal Credit is rolled out.
Universal credit roll out is currently expected to complete in March 2025.