Mission Statement, Aims and Values
Garratt Park School aims to enable young people to achieve their fullest potential through a broad and balanced curriculum.
All members of the school have the right to experience success within a caring community which recognises their efforts and celebrates their achievements.
Aims of the School
Garratt Park School aims to enable its students to:
- Foster a caring, respectful attitude to others.
- Become independent and socially competent adults.
- Earn their living, gain job satisfaction, enjoy their learning and be eager to continue learning.
- Take pride in themselves.
- Develop self-confidence, an ability to communicate and acquire the skills necessary in life.
- Be able to play a positive role in today’s society
- Achieve their fullest potential
The School values, as agreed and developed by the whole staff team, are CHIRP: